These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you will not be able to buy any products from us.
1.1. These Conditions shall supersede all earlier conditions of “Cooldragon”
2.1. Cooldragon limited company. based in Austin, TX, United States.2.2. “DIY System Build” means the sale by Cooldragon of a package of all the components needed for the self-assembly of a computer system by the Customer.
2.3. “Price” means the price paid by the Customer for the Product excluding carriage and any credit surcharge. The Price is stated on the Cooldragon Order Confirmation.
2.4. “Order Confirmation” means the acknowledgement of the Customer´s order sent to the Customer by Cooldragon.
2.5 “Dispatch Email” means the email sent to the Customer to confirm their order is accepted and the goods dispatched.
2.6. “Product” means any computer components or other goods supplied to the Customer by Cooldragon.
3. Ordering and Payment
3.1. Our website gives the option to view price and shipment for DAP and DDP. DDP often for Russia.
3.2 After placing an order, Cooldragon will send an Order Confirmation to you. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance and we will confirm such acceptance by sending an email to you confirming our acceptance of your order and dispatch. The contract between us will be formed when we send the Dispatch Email.
3.3. The contract will relate only to those Products in the Dispatch Email. We cannot be obliged to supply any Products which may have been part of your order but have not yet been confirmed by the Dispatch Email. If need more information, can contact with us by email, or whatsapp.
3.4.All descriptions, photographs and advertising are solely to provide an idea of the products they describe. While we take every care with our descriptions, errors may occur, and are excepted from the contract if very minor. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
3.5 Payment can be made by Crypto payments (through 3rd party provider Coinbase or just directly pay to our coin address). We cannot ship any products until we have cleared funds. Due to the value of equipment, we may ask to confirm your address before shipping.
3.6. While we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may very occasionally occur. If we do discover an error in the price of a Product ordered before dispatch we will inform you as soon as possible and give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled under this clause and you have already paid for the Product, you will receive a full refund.
3.7. If the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognized as a miss-pricing, we will be under no obligation to provide the product even if the transaction was completed.
4. Consumer Rights4.1. We often not accept the refund for the miners, even if the factory delayed the lead time of the miners.
4.2 If a Product is faulty or delivered in error then please refer to our Returns Policy and clause 5 below.
5. Delivery5.1. Any delivery date stated is an estimate. Cooldragon tried to ensure delivery by that date. No liability will be accepted by Cooldragon for failure to meet a stated delivery date, apart from the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service which may apply in which case our liability is limited to a refund of the shipping of the order. If a product is delivered to you in error and is not what you ordered, then you must contact Customer Services who will arrange for collection, and for the correct product to be delivered (if applicable).
5.2. About new miners, we often package the box with full tube and corner fixer. But we are not responsible for the shipment issue for the miner, such as the broken or lost. But until now, we never meet the miner lost issue. Only few times package broken issue, the package is a little broken, but miners works well.
5.3. Some of the equipment what we distribute is very expensive and if you would like to purchase extra shipping insurance in case of damaged or lost parcel. It will cost additional 1%-3% from total value of the product. Please contact us about this inquiry.
6. GuaranteeAbout new miners, we only make sure that they are brand new and original, the factory will offer the warranty.About the used miners, we only make sure the works well before shipping, and will offer the test videos to buyers.
7. Uncontrollable Events and Delays7.1. In case of delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of Cooldragon or its suppliers, Cooldragon shall have the right to either suspend delivery or to cancel the contract without liability.
7.2. Examples of Uncontrollable Events are (by way of example and not limited to) natural disasters, flood, strike, lockout, riot, revolution, war, epidemic, working difficulties, transportation difficulties, fire, and failure of suppliers or official regulations.
8. Import duty8.1 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
8.2 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
8.3 About USA, Canada and Russia, We can also support DDP shipment, but DDP is not 100% security. If you need to use DDP, please contact us.
9. Customers Obligations9.1. You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible.
9.2. Images are for illustration purposes only.
9.3. Specifications are correct as per manufacturer information.
9.4. You must provide reasonable courtesy information and co-operation to Cooldragon.
10. Entire AgreementWe will rely on these terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them in relation to any contract between us. Please make sure any variations to there are confirmed in writing by a director.
11. Marketing Emails11.1 “Marketing Emails” refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender. Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. Prices valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing only available on the online store. Retail prices apply through the Trade Counter and Telephone Sales.
12. Miscellaneous12.1. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the rest are unaffected
12.2 Contracts for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising therefrom are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of United States of America.